Pictures don't work on iPad 2?

turbo_911

Reaction score
Does anyone know why pictures won't show up on iPad 2?

If I check members ride thread or some turbo builds pages, I see empty spaces instead of pictures. Any idea what might cause that?

Thanks

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Hmm, is it only an issue with this site, or does it happen with other vbulletin forums as well?

My first guess is the iPad 2 doesn't like the image resizer, given Apple's reputation for supporting web features

turbo_911

Reaction score
I actually checked and here it won't load pictures if the page contains 20 or more. If less than that number, then it works fine. That's only here on 6thgen

But in V6P, it works fine no problem. Loaded page with 72 pictures on it and didn't had a problem. That is really strange.

EDIT:

NVM, I tried to re-load the page and on 3rd time it loaded all the picture with no problem. I wonder if it doesn't have enough cache or something?

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
iPhone 4 loads em all. Sometimes takes a bit longer, but they do load.

Ralphie

Reaction score
Maybe because the Ipad2 has too much charisma for this site?!

I keed.

But seriously.

My Droid2 loads everything.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Ohhh we are so schmoozed by the ipad2, does it have flash yet??

:lawl:

Apparently it DOES lol

original one didn't load flash, but the second one does load flash, even though they aren't in contract with adobe, but somehow managed to make it work.

Once I re-loaded the page, it showed all the pictures, and now it works with no problem. Very weird...

Back