possibly a new car

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
is auto theft really that bad everywhere but here? No one steals cars here they just break the window and steal **** out of them.

Car theft is everywhere and Civic Si's are notorious for being stolen. You don't notice it because nobody's out to steal accords :lawl:

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
I would do it but work the price a lil even tho its a mint Si i dont see nuthin bad bout it if everything is good paper work,carfax i see y not

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
with 6500 u could get an OBD 1 BMW e36 325i. A straight six car with perfect handling. That thing is just a fun car to drive.

I would get a Srt4 now that's fun to drive and get 30mpg :)

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

dtraill27

Reaction score
Lol. At least it's not replacing your Accord. Then I would weep for you.

Haters gonna hate

Seems like a good find. I would see if they can come down on the price at all. A friend I work with has that same car and its pretty fun to ride around in. Good idea on improving the security though

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
aaa the 00 civic ... I came close to getting one ... my causin had one and he wanted us to have the same car since he thought it would be cool to have matching cars ... But 2 days before me getting it his gotten stolen ... We never even found it ... Must have been crushed ... Then I decided to get the accord ... I am so glad I got an accord ... My advice is if it is for your girlfriend just to get from point a to b ... pick something else lolz ... something less likely to get stolen ... P.S. I dont know about over there and don't know the real condition its in but thats way to much. I've seen ppl get those for as low as 5 sometimes even alittle lower

smoky

Reaction score
i love em1's..it was gonna be my first car but then i decided to get the cg..but 6.5g seems steep..maybe somewhere at 5g would be a good price..and yes definitely improve the security system on that

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
is auto theft really that bad everywhere but here? No one steals cars here they just break the window and steal **** out of them.

right? nothing ever gets stolen here. of course I do live in the country :lawl:

if you get it put in a fuel pump kill switch that only you and your girl know about. Also if you have the money for it lojack is a good investment. when my brothers bike got stolen in Baltimore lojack found it in 8 minutes.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Hmm. Well it is at a dealership which is why it's kinda high probably. My limit is around 8k or a little less :/

Back