Quad Retros - 8/20/2012

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Re: juiCyyaccOrd Quad Retros - 6/25/2012

Looks like you just gotta snip off that top piece and you're set.
It's getting there =)

The high beam projector looks like it's aiming down. Will that be a fog light, and the purple projector is b-xenon? Or did you tweak the cutoff shield in the high beam projector and it will still get light upward?

That was exactly my thought when seeing the pic, the highbeam morimoto is pointing wayyy down...but from what I was told it seems the highbeam projector is not glued/mounted on yet and just resting there.

In here you're only allowed to have a max 4 lights aiming forward so having the lowbeams on, highbeams aiming down and acutal fog lights on would yield you a ticket on a daily basis.
Yeah, nothing has been glued or anything. I just put the retro on the ground and the housing over top to see how it would look.

you still have a crap load of work to do, aiming all four projectors and then re-assembling/gluing/sanding everything to look stock is not a walk in the park
aware of the situation...this is only my 3rd one...thanks for pointing that out.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
AWESOME !!

So many lights are flashing at once :ughrun: lol .. whats with that? Why were the highbeams flashing?

You hashtagger ..

:hide:

LOL, i turned on my hazards and i was in the car high-beaming - as i high beamed, my fogs would turn off lol

Jefe02

Reaction score
Finally finished! Looks good but I think they would look better with the clear strips. Imo the amber doesn't go well with the purple.

Back