Quad Retros - 8/20/2012

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Re: Sneak Preview Quad Retros - 6/4/2012

ADDED PIC --
255375_10150870352811143_1699719424_n.jpg

it's getting there................................=D

This is awesome. I like the uniqueness of this project. I wish I was skilled enough it retrofit my headlights!
Thanks!! I have MonkeyV6 to help me, without him, I probably wouldn't be able to complete it LOL

How many hours have you been working on this project?
I have no idea, haven't been working on it straight; been working on it on days that were free so didn't really calculate. Had we done it straight, probably would've been done by now.

I think we all would like an update on this, no? :lawl:
updated! updated! =D

yeah are these on the car yet?
no =( SOON, my debut will be soon!!! >=]

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: Sneak Preview Quad Retros - 6/4/2012

Looks like you just gotta snip off that top piece and you're set.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: juiCyyaccOrd Quad Retros - 6/25/2012

The high beam projector looks like it's aiming down. Will that be a fog light, and the purple projector is b-xenon? Or did you tweak the cutoff shield in the high beam projector and it will still get light upward?

001Stunna

Reaction score

The high beam projector looks like it's aiming down. Will that be a fog light, and the purple projector is b-xenon? Or did you tweak the cutoff shield in the high beam projector and it will still get light upward?

That was exactly my thought when seeing the pic, the highbeam morimoto is pointing wayyy down...but from what I was told it seems the highbeam projector is not glued/mounted on yet and just resting there.

In here you're only allowed to have a max 4 lights aiming forward so having the lowbeams on, highbeams aiming down and acutal fog lights on would yield you a ticket on a daily basis.

monkeyv6

Reaction score

the morimoto's are bi-xenon, so high beam is basically going to be used as just that, it won't run "DRL" so the low beams on morimoto won't be on. Purple projector is the TSX projectors so thats only low beam.
look forward to these being completed within the next couple weeks :)

shenaniganz08

Reaction score

you still have a crap load of work to do, aiming all four projectors and then re-assembling/gluing/sanding everything to look stock is not a walk in the park

Back