Rant about how other people mod their car...

jeffpanya

Reaction score
yes neon lights, there is this scion tc with a super loud fart can, so annoying, and when he's parked STUPID BLUE NEON LIGHTS then he has that alarm light thingy around his window going back and forth looks so retarded!!!!! goshhh:wtf1:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I HATE THOSE HUGE FCUKING SPOILER/WINGS ON CARS THAT LOOK LIKE SHOPPING CART HANDLES!!!

if your not gonna track the car, or get the full function of a mod.... THEN DONT BUY IT!!! half the time they just look so out of place its not even funny

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
I HATE WEN PPL HAVE MODDED ENGINE BAYS BUT POST PICS OF ENGINE LOOKIN ALL DIRTY AND DUSTY... U KNOW IT IS OKAY TO WASH UR MOTOR... EVEN WITH A SRI I WASH MY MOTOR (i just put a plastic bag over my filter :) )

CLEAN UP THOSE ENGINE BAYS PPL!!!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i have really started to hate lots of the VW scene..for example..

Rusted hoods...or just parts in general that are rusted..i dont' get it!!! how is having a rusted hood on a modded car supposed to look good??

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I really can't stand the stripped out show cars that are stripped purely for looks. When the owner brags that they DD it, it's even worse. Like "I make my car much more unbearable to drive, you have to respect that".

Same goes for offsets that people DD on. I don't care if it looks great but if you have to even say your car can actually be driven still driven on that, you probably went to far. Obvioiusly it's even worse it it's to the point they can't DD it but to brag about that is just stupid, same quote as above.

Last edited:

bigcoz

Reaction score
I really can't stand the stripped out show cars that are stripped purely for looks. When the owner brags that they DD it, it's even worse. Like "I make my car much more unbearable to drive, you have to respect that".

haha +1

I hate seeing Domestic FWD cars with 20 inch rims....just so retarded imo

Last edited:
Back