RETUNE UPDATE - Erik123456789's Official SOHC Turbo Build!!!

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Re: Erik123456789's Official SOHC Turbo Build!!!

Hey sorry i didn't see your post until now, but no i honestly don't remember where i got mine, it was over 4 years ago, and had multiple engine problems and bought a second set from somewhere else that had them in stock, i just can't remember what part from where... wish i could....

The motor is looking great so far though! Hopefully you get the piston issue worked out soon!

Couple questions for you,

I never found what type of tuning system your using, (piggyback, chipped, EMS)? I'm hoping more than a chip/piggyback?

The other question is what type radiator you using? Did you custom make some brackets to make that fit?

russiansohcf23

Reaction score

Im loving what I see so far! Awesome thread, can't wait to see more.
:thumbsup:

Erik123456789

Reaction score

Hey sorry i didn't see your post until now, but no i honestly don't remember where i got mine, it was over 4 years ago, and had multiple engine problems and bought a second set from somewhere else that had them in stock, i just can't remember what part from where... wish i could....

The motor is looking great so far though! Hopefully you get the piston issue worked out soon!

Couple questions for you,

I never found what type of tuning system your using, (piggyback, chipped, EMS)? I'm hoping more than a chip/piggyback?

The other question is what type radiator you using? Did you custom make some brackets to make that fit?

Im using crome, some dude I know street tuned it for me, he's amazing. and the radiator is from a 95 prelude, bought it at CXRacing for 120ish I think.

Im loving what I see so far! Awesome thread, can't wait to see more.
:thumbsup:

Thanks! when my pistons come in more updates will come up!

hotaccord243

Reaction score

Sounds like you got one bad a** setup, can't wait to see the results!

Keep up the good work!

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

I just noticed that your lower exhaust manifold mount is broken off...atleast i'm not the only one that it happened too. Did it happen when your trying to unbolt, or did you have to remove it for turbo clearance?

Erik123456789

Reaction score

Sounds like you got one bad a** setup, can't wait to see the results!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks ! im hoping to bring in some numbers sometime next week

I just noticed that your lower exhaust manifold mount is broken off...atleast i'm not the only one that it happened too. Did it happen when your trying to unbolt, or did you have to remove it for turbo clearance?

It just broke trying to unbolt the stock exhaust manifold, happened on both of my blocks lol.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

Thanks ! im hoping to bring in some numbers sometime next week

It just broke trying to unbolt the stock exhaust manifold, happened on both of my blocks lol.

Same **** happened to be. At first I was like oh ****, then I realized it wasn't a big deal.

Erik123456789

Reaction score

yea i just dont use it now lol

Erik123456789

Reaction score

So I took my car to my tuner Thursday night and something horrible happened.. My axle broke.. :boohoo: I replaced BOTH sides today though.. since I have lifetime warranty on them. I'm supposed to go back on Tuesday and hopefully it all goes better.

Back