RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Shrimp on the barbie 2014

RedRyder said:
Dates that work for me are:
May – any weekend
June – 28th (wedding on the 7th, vacation 14th-21st,
July – 5th & 12th (IA the 19th, wedding the 26th)
August – not ideal but may be able to make one of the first two weekends work…
Accord2Show said:
May 17 I will be out of town
Danmccormick said:
July is out for me
kn0x47 said:
the weekends of May 17 (i'll be at sowo. joey you going too?), june 21st, july 19th and august 2nd are out for me.

So unless I missed something, it looks to me like available weekends are:

May – 3rd, 10th, 24th, 31st
June – 28th
~ July – out for danmccormick ~
August – maybe the 9th

Guess this is as good a time as any to spill it. My wife Jill and I are expecting, she’s due September 1st. So I hesitate to commit to anything in August since I’m not sure what things will be like the weeks leading up to that. But if that works for the majority then go ahead with it, and I’ll make it if I can.

Styx2015

Reaction score

I'm interested, but it really depends on the weekend for me. I'm hoping to have my swap done by then and really take it out for a nice drive. How's 13 hours sound?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^How serious are you about coming? I am trying to buy a pair of front CL-S seats from a guy in Stamford, CT. If I could get him to drive to your place to drop them off, would you be willing to cart them down here if you come to the meet?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

June – 28th
August – maybe the 9th

Guess this is as good a time as any to spill it. My wife Jill and I are expecting, she’s due September 1st. So I hesitate to commit to anything in August since I’m not sure what things will be like the weeks leading up to that. But if that works for the majority then go ahead with it, and I’ll make it if I can.

Congrats on the little one Chris.

I'm good for most weekends, just need to know a date ahead of time

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

I was going to ask you if you got a new job or something, I hadn't seen the car in quite some time

Wellllll.....the tranny took a dump. :whymewhyme: I'm having it rebuilt now. Would love to have done a 5spd swap, but for as cheap as I'm getting it done (by a Master Honda Tech, with all Honda updated parts), I couldn't logic it when I need a car now. :rage:

June – 28th
August – maybe the 9th

Chris! Congrats dude! Start looking for a car seat that matches the upholstery, lol.

I should also mention that I'm getting married on June 20th.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Wellllll.....the tranny took a dump. :whymewhyme: I'm having it rebuilt now. Would love to have done a 5spd swap, but for as cheap as I'm getting it done (by a Master Honda Tech, with all Honda updated parts), I couldn't logic it when I need a car now. :rage:

I should also mention that I'm getting married on June 20th.

Sucks that the tranny went, but congrats to you as well for the marriage.

So seeing that most of July is out, and August is very "iffy" for Chris, have we considered basing this around IA or something like that. Since we will all be there

todd_cards

Reaction score

Just now seeing this. But you guys can add me to the list!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back