springs

nixed007

Reaction score
wow not only did you end up with really bad springs but you paid 60 dollars more than they sell for.

alsso a 2 inch drop on stock shocks pushing it at 3 inches i would give them a month

eggs

Reaction score
yea they are not going anywhere near my car i have made that decision now i gotta track down the kid and get my money back i could get some tein springs for that price fml

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
idk i just picked them off from one of my boys for 100 they are fully adjustable up to 5 inches

wow why do i feel like i got ripped off

some friend.

i wouldnt think twice about putting them on any car. theyre most likely ebay specials, and will ride like crap....especially on stock shocks, which is another dumb idea. sell those to some other sucker, or see if your "friend" will take them back.

TheHunter

Reaction score
There were some exactly like that on my car before I got it... and guess what, I bought the car with a blown out rear strut! Moral of the story- get good coilovers!

likeawp

Reaction score
haha you got a shady friend!!....he misinform you about the product and ripped you off -____________-

Save up for coilovers or brand name springs with aftermarket shocks like everyone says =]

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
If you wait a couple weeks im getting my coilovers, and hell ill practically give you my eibach pro-kits.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
idk i just picked them off from one of my boys for 100 they are fully adjustable up to 5 inches

wow why do i feel like i got ripped off

Make a note to yourself.

No longer associate yourself with this person.

eggs

Reaction score
honestly i am goin to wait til i can afford my coilovers TEIN SS are ftw i am not ****ing around anymore only the best

Back