Stance Help

Fabian

Reaction score
+15 - 25 = -10

So your wheels would effectively be 17 x 8.5 -10

These are 17 x 9 +38

0406081224-1.jpg

To compare, your wheels will stick out 38 + 10, 48mm further, but are about 12.7mm narrower, half on each side, so subtract 6.3mm, ending up with 41.7mm. Your wheels will stick out 1.6" further than the ones in the picture.

In other words, they're going to stick out like a set of 13" daytons unless you run LOTS of camber, and probably some fender mods.

If you run NO spacer, they will be out 23mm further, again subtract the 6.3 for width, 16.7mm or 0.65 inch.

So maybe you can redrill the hub and rotors? I'm not sure if it would be safe though.

THANK YOU! That helps me out so much!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
those wheels would poke out more than the accord from baby boy with adapters. you can still get them redrilled too, they just fill in the existing holes then redrill right through the area that was filled in. the back of the wheel having cutouts between the holes doesn't matter, unless you were going to change them to a 5 lug pattern or something. since they're already 4 lug, there should be no problem getting them redrilled to a different 4 lug pattern.

wsdrummer06

Reaction score
just get them redrilled! i had some old 4x108's from an audi and got them redrilled to 4x100 with no issues

Fabian

Reaction score
I just don't know where to take them to get redrilled and filled!! I'm working on finding someone that will do the work

Varnell

Reaction score
Wish I would have known about redrilling before I bought my XXR's. I had my eye on some BMW wheels.

wsdrummer06

Reaction score
:rondod:
I just don't know where to take them to get redrilled and filled!! I'm working on finding someone that will do the work

I had a local guy who owns a machine shop do it. You might have a shop that does like powder coating/ wheel repair? Most shops like that around here would do it for you!

Fabian

Reaction score
Yeah I checked a couple machine shops but they weren't interested in dealing w it. The closest rim repair shop is in maryland and they said they won't fill and redrill cause it takes from the integrity of the wheel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
4x108 -> 4x114.3 is not even that large of a jump, and they won't need to be filled and drilled. What will happen is an experienced machine shop will drill the holes bigger, and press in steel lug seats to the correct bolt pattern. You won't even be able to tell they've been redrilled once they're mounted up.

The reason they aren't interested is because they don't do that type of work, and don't want to be liable for screwing up your wheels. Tons of shops out here will redrill wheels, and you can have it done for like $100 for all four (or even less possibly).

Last edited:
Back