The accord went for a swim...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
You should un-plug all your electrical connections in your engine bay to make sure there isnt any water in between them and re grease them if necessary. I don't know deep your water was but relays really dont like being exposed to water. They will rust and not allow the magnet to make a connection. Not to mention, they are pretty expensive.

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
Honestly dude that sucks but it seems like you are likely to get screwed.

If you report this to your insurance(or theirs) you could possibly get a salvaged title for water damage if you claim all that damage to your car. If you can live with a salvage title that's cool but insuring it is gonna be a pain. Again, I dont know for sure but it could be a possibility.

Your insurance company must hate you because you've been through so much with this car and Im amazed you just havent dropped it. I thought I had bad luck but you have it worse bro. Having a modded car is such a pain.

GL with everything.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Honestly dude that sucks but it seems like you are likely to get screwed.

If you report this to your insurance(or theirs) you could possibly get a salvaged title for water damage if you claim all that damage to your car. If you can live with a salvage title that's cool but insuring it is gonna be a pain. Again, I dont know for sure but it could be a possibility.

Your insurance company must hate you because you've been through so much with this car and Im amazed you just havent dropped it. I thought I had bad luck but you have it worse bro. Having a modded car is such a pain.

GL with everything.

Most insurance companies dont care if the car has a rebuilt title. They will usually just ask for an inspection of the car before they insure it. I had to salvage my honda due to a rear end collision. They bought my car, I bought it back. Finished the repairs and used the money for mods and put some in my pocket.I live in oregon so the rules may be a little different here.

Last edited:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I'm not going threw my insurance hell no lol, they can't title my car salvage at all. If their insurance company decides to look at the car at some point it will be fine but they will have to cut me a check. The accord is fine no need to worry guys I've had some ****ty luck at my building here with my car but it could be much worse.

Last edited:

CHID0

Reaction score
Damn....that sux, make em pay for the damages.

Your car looks sexy in those pics though.

Mojeans69

Reaction score
damn that sucks...wen I first read the title i thought you slid off the road and into a lake or something....that sucks they should pay for all the damages...such a nice car too

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Thanks I just spoke to their insurance which is based out of NY, he seems more helpful and caring then the damn building management. I also spoke to a friend that deals with
2 local fire marshals, this building could face big fines if need be I'll deal with getting payment for the fault first and act later if nothing happens soon but it looks better now.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
tht is crazy..... but glad u clean her up asap... i'll be freaking out if i were u :run:

Back