The Ultimate J32A2+6spd Swap Parts List!

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Beaverton eh? We should meet up, im in Eugene now.

I have a lot of details you may want to include regarding the list. If you use certain components, it basically decides for you what other components you will need to use. This basically regards the shift linkage (some combos require you t o re-weld the shift post on the trans) and the clutch lines. (Ordering the cl-s master cylinder new actually is missing a part I could never track down) Theres also parts you dont necessarily need, but can install if you wish. Then theres the whole situation or wiring the temp guage if you use richies harness....I'll get back to this when I get home next week. :flipoff:

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Why cant you use the ecu from a 7th gen 6 speed?

This would work if you were using the motor from a 7thgen accord. But the ecu and a 3.2 will not work together, because they are different motors.

Jefe02

Reaction score
This would work if you were using the motor from a 7thgen accord. But the ecu and a 3.2 will not work together, because they are different motors.

Right but what if i am keeping my j30 motor and using a 7th gen 6 speed trany?

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Then you need to use the richie harness. The only way not to use a richie harness is if you get the wire harness, ecu, motor, and trans all from the same motor code/transmission type.

Last edited:

hondatech03

Reaction score
Then you need to use the richie harness. The only way not to use a richie harness is if you get the wire harness, ecu, motor, and trans all from the same motor code/transmission type.

ha good luck finding that. jk thanks for clearing that up

JDMpower25

Reaction score
Hey man. Your list says 6speed trans. Tl s or CL s ECU. And TL s or CL s auto wiring harness???? So auto harness will work with manual ecu n everything else?

MoneyPit

Reaction score
This list isn't really an "ultimate" anything. If you want to do the swap, look up Mikey's list on here or V6P. It's been done a million times.

Back