turning my 02 v6 into the ultimate storm chasing vehicle

SykVSyx

Reaction score
i got to see wut this looks like...storm chasing is kinda cool when you are in 4 x 4 truck/SUV that has upgraded suspension and all the other necessary bells and whistles appropriate for storm chasing, tho

Agreed.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
zombie-car-1.jpg

finch13

Reaction score
My only stormchasing knowledge is from the Discovery Channel. If you need something to drive off road, why not pick up a cheap 4x4 beater from craigslist?

Now, I know stock Accord's are almost technically 4x4 with the ride height, but if you think your Accord is going to go somewhere where it needs a brushguard, you're probably going to wipe out the oil pan real quick. Even driving my Accord at my cabin when it was stock was risky business.

Off topic, are you in tornado alley all the way over by the Rockies?

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
our car may be heavy for a honda but not heavy for storm chasing although my knowledge is limited to half of a show "storm chasers" make sure to take pics of your 6GA flying away in the tornado then we wont be lying when we say "our cars fly" :lawl:

blkdout6

Reaction score
haha well with the weight of the snorkel roof rack all of the hail shields equipment brush guard and bigger and aggressive tires i think it would good but i will definitely be taking pics of it

blkdout6

Reaction score

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Re: got the designs for the storm chaser

uh???

serious question... in what scenario do you think your accord will be able to drive in where a snorkel would be even remotely necessary? lol

Back