UNOFFICIAL CanAm Cruise '12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I'm not patting my shoulders, I'm patting the whole team's shoulders. Whoever puts them together everywhere.

Firstly, we didn't go to Niagara Falls. Not sure if you know, but the cruise wasn't in Niagara Falls but rather through Lincoln, Grimsby, Pelham, and Fonthill. Second, G and Derek don't live in Niagara Falls, they took time out of their schedule to help.

It wasn't directed specifically toward you, it was directed toward anyone that says that it should be in Niagara because the last one sucked. Unless you were there, no one can say it sucked. I drove 6 hours and I enjoyed myself...

You quoted the guys post so one could easily state it was directed at him. I dont know if you know or realized that though.

Thanks for letting me know where you went, that wasn't a question brought forward though. & I don't see G or Derek firing of about the hard work they did or how ppl dont know the stats of something even though they did put their time and effort into this and they are both greatly appreciated for doing so.

PS. I dont think anyone implied the last one sucked. Both justin and kevin along with help from carrie, ryan(if im not mistaken) and others worked their *** off to provide a memorable event.

Last edited:

SAV

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know where you went, that wasn't a question brought forward though. & I don't see G or Derek firing of about the hard work they did or how ppl dont know the stats of something even though they did put their time and effort into this and they are both greatly appreciated for doing so.

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

That's where the cruise went, sorry you missed it. You forgot Justin and Kevin...

I guess some people are just so blindly ignorant and don't appreciate whats put out for them every year. Glad we cleared that up :thumbsup:

You quoted the guys post so one could easily state it was directed at him. I dont know if you know or realized that though.

Sure it was directed at him. Just not specifically at him. Read Post #229 (Here)

001Stunna

Reaction score
http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

That's where the cruise went, sorry you missed it. You forgot Justin and Kevin...
I guess some people are just so blindly ignorant and don't appreciate whats put out for them every year. Glad we cleared that up :thumbsup:

Sure it was directed at him. Just not specifically at him. Read Post #229 (Here)

Your use of jpeg images clearly shows your intellectual level at upholding a discussion without resorting to JK(junior kindergarten) gimmicks. Instead of lowering myself at the same level to be able to get through to you i'll choose the other option of the two and let it be since i currently do not have the picture cards necessary to clearly make you understand the actual concept of things.

PS. Read above young wazzock, Justin and Kevin were not forgotten. I think while you were hunting for images on google you missed to read everything

Last edited:

SAV

Reaction score
Your use of jpeg images clearly shows your intellectual level at upholding a discussion without resorting to JK(junior kindergarten) gimmicks. Instead of lowering myself at the same level to be able to get through to you i'll choose the other option of the two and let it be since i currently do not have the picture cards necessary to clearly make you understand the actual concept of things.

PS. Read above young wazzock, Justin and Kevin were not forgotten

Sorry I don't watch this thread like a hawk. Didn't see your edit.

02_VTEC_SE

Reaction score
Anyways back to talks of CANAM, there is a long weekend for the canadians Aug. 6 is CIVIC HOLIDAY.

I think derek said no holidays during august :peek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back