Wheel Fitment Thread

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
16x7 wheels with +38 offset and 225/50/16 tires.

tumblr_lhtimf9LAs1qa1oth.gif

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not much fitment photography in this thread.......too bad.

Appreciate the discussions going on, because hopefully people will come here frst before starting a thread about "What fits my car?"

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Not much fitment photography in this thread...

That's the main reason i had to post my 18x8 offset +40's without spacers... lol. :computer: I freakin' raped the search button started on page 1 through the end of the wheel fitment thread (reading side conversations) and couldn't find one picture... So I couldn't wait any longer and just installed the new wheels...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Very satisfying, Reg.

It helps to post some pics of various fitments in this thread, because some people are visual learners.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Too bad you gotta sift through a hundred sum'n of talking and pics to find a picture you're looking for. Sometimes, I wish all posts on it were just pictures and description of specs so I can reference what I'm looking for; but I appreciate the feedback, advice, and opinions cause it comes from people that's got more experience in that area than myself.

If only there was a way that the posts with pictures can have a comment section, so you can click to read more comments only regarding that post... That would make it somewhat easier than going through a hundred something pages...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
People have to just make sure they post the fitment details, and then searching for that should bring up the respective posts/threads you're looking for.

Back