Your Accord Purchase, when and why?

dcmystery21

Reaction score
When: 2008ish
Why: It was either this, or a taurus. Loved it for 3 years till I got t-boned recently. With that money, I picked up an '02 RSX Type-S and love the **** out of it.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
purchased:2008
reason: it was after my 4thgen hit 350k miles needed a car that was more religable so i got a great deal, spent 8k on it at 95k miles at tha time they was goin in my area for aroun 13 k so i got it love the style from the begining but i was real close to buying a 00 prelude, dnt regret it at all

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Purchased: 03-04 I don't really remember for sure.
Why: needed a reliable car after my 97 eclipse went down the drain. Had always loved these cars and the guy I bought the eclipse from had a plum coupe and I was hooked from first site. I found this car as a grandma driven, garage kept, mint trade in at westside honda. The car had less than 20k miles ex fully loaded... I was sold. She's like herpes, just can't get rid of her, I'd feel horrible

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Purchased: May 2011 :thumbsup:
Why: I was originally about to buy a srt-4 and we got a quote and it was pretty crazy for a 17 year old in New York. So my dad found an old guy near his firehouse (hes a fireman) who was selling a "cool car." I hated it at first and now its growing on me, mikeymikes car made me fall in love with it, and now all of my friends are looking for a v6 like mine. Got it for $3800 with 90k on it fully loaded, what a steal. Only 17 and it feels good owning a car and not paying for gas since my friends pay me for rides.

Last edited:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
purchased: mid october of 2010

why: because my 6thgen is not manual or coupe!!! so i got the 8.5gen... plus I gave it away to my sis which she then sold few months back :icon_axe: goodbye 6thgen, hello 8.5gen :booty:

vtecboi24

Reaction score
Purchased : January 2006

Why : I had a 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V that was in the shop more than on the road. After a new engine, new clutch, and sensors and 3-4 rental cars I decided it was time to get a car I could drive more than a rental. Found this car bone stock and worked a deal. Still loving it, although I do want something new!

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Purchased: December of 2003, Bone Stock

Why: I had very little Credit, good credit, but very little. So, with very little good credit, it was hard to get a good finance rate. Jumped on Honda's 1.9% finance deal and was approved, with some cash to boot also.
It was the only brand of car that I could get for a good finance rate, lol.

She grew on me and I love this car. Had it 8 years and plan to keep it another 8 years. No definite plans on the show and go mods, just havin fun doing whatever during my journey through life.

Back