Your Need for Speed Carbon Car

Spyder

Reaction score
I have a honda accord sedan with lightweight stockers and cloth seats. I opted for the 4 bangin 5 speed instead of the slow auto v6.

angelplus

Reaction score
I have the lotus exige or w/e its called, i love that thing to death and i plan on beating the rest of the game with it.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I will get the ps2 one just because my laptop is not that great for games..i play america's army on it..but it still sucks...wonder what the extra cars are and if it is worth the extra money to get it..

MikeyMike

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
I will get the ps2 one just because my laptop is not that great for games..i play america's army on it..but it still sucks...wonder what the extra cars are and if it is worth the extra money to get it..

i have the collectors edition for pc, i dont think its extra cars, i think its just a bonus dvd which shows u like the makin of the game

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i wish i had a pic but on my friends game i made a Porsche Carrera GT...it was slammed with pearl white paint and bright red BBS wheels....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Jeffro said:
I personally like the feel of a controller in my hand though. That's my turn-off.
you can buy a usb controller or converter. i have one that lets me use a regular playstation controller :thumbsup:

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Dinzdale40 said:
i wish i had a pic but on my friends game i made a Porsche Carrera GT...it was slammed with pearl white paint and bright red BBS wheels....

i didnt even look to see if i unlocked the porsche i got like $400,000 lol and i own bushido and 21st's territory, im workin on tfk now

the porsche is my bitch, i got an 8.818 second porsche in gran turismo 3 no cheats

Back