Yup...another rolling shot

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Looks good man,but i hope those wheels aren't 18s because they look really small for maybe its the tires that make them look that way.

sd2000av6

Reaction score
nice rolling shot, still debating the size of your tires ... it's like i don't like it, but then i do? wtf lol

the size of the tires are 215/40/18 i think you guys are looking at the chrome part, its not the lip its the rivets.

very nice

thank you

Those are 18s? They look so small in the picture and the tires look so beefy

car looks sick though!

once again i think you're looking at the chrome part thinking its the lip, its the rivets

Looks good man,but i hope those wheels aren't 18s because they look really small for maybe its the tires that make them look that way.

chrome...not lip...rivets....

Nice, i like

thank you

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
LoL, it's misleading with black lip and rolling with chrome rivets. Even I thought it was the beefy tires. Haha

sd2000av6

Reaction score
LoL, it's misleading with black lip and rolling with chrome rivets. Even I thought it was the beefy tires. Haha

yeah, and in some low light situations it looks like i have no wheels at all haha

AHHHH now it makes sense....the tires and rims just blended together so well

yup, i think later when i need new tires (hopefully not anytime soon) im gonna have them powdercoated a dark gold/light bronze)

in reference to the dent...

BANDAID STICKER!!!!!!!!!!!:squintrun:

haha, yeah i was gonna do that but i have a pdr guy who can fix it for cheap, just no time

haha totally in my screensaver slideshow now. I love xxr wheels. Coupes FTW!!!:roy:

thanks

car looks dope bro!!!

thanks

Back