N/A to FI: AFAccord's 10:1 Comp Turbo F23 Build Thread/Restoration

AFAccord

Reaction score
Did you ever consider an oil cooler?

I actually did consider it. If I had more time, I probably would have installed one. It's one of those things that requires some trial and error and some fab work to get right. The best method is to use a name brand sandwich plate that as a built-in thermostat to bypass the cooler before the oil is warmed up. You also have to ensure the oil cooler actually receives some sort of air flow or it's rather useless.

If it's not broke don't fix it. I can't imagine your oil is overheating Jason.

Yeah, it's definitely not a necessity, but it's good insurance when done right, and you know how I feel about doing that little extra something. It sure would make me feel better when I do those long 5th gear runs.

AFAccord

Reaction score
I might have missed it somewhere, but what radiator are you using?

More parts...

Go-autoworks triple core radiator, Bisi IM gasket, Mishimoto in-line sensor adaptor.
DSCF3261.jpg

AFAccord

Reaction score
Just ordered a traction bar/torque mount setup for the Accord. Hopefully with some sticky tires, it will hook up a little better than it does now. :party33:

Plate2.jpg

Chorilored

Reaction score
Hopefully it does Help, Not having traction sux. Im still waiting on my clutch to go out so i can put in my lsd. Right now im a one wheel wonder.
With over 300 ft/tq i see why people get subbies and evos i want that awd!
BTW how much did you pay for that?

Back