YounGLeMoN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
We base reputation on how long hes been a member and the relationship we've built with him over several years

I understand that, and hopefully I'll be there one day too. But if you would take a look into the situation, you know that he's doing something completely and utterly wrong. Even if his dad is dying, as per the example provided above, he can still send me a text, and I'd reply with a condolence and give him all the time he needs. But what all of the people whom are replying and stating that he's a good guy, are NOT seeing is that, he hasn't made a single attempt to contact me whether it be a 5 second phone call, voicemail, text, PM, letter, messenger, bike messenger, driving to my house to talk to me, well you get the idea. Sure, you can base how he "acts" around you on his post count, seniority, and the said relationship you've built with him over the years, and relate it to his friendliness towards you, but asfar as being reputable in selling, and how his lifestyle goes, you don't know at all. He could be an unemployed bum pulling change from the couch cushions, and you wouldn't be the wiser. So yes, high post count could mean that he's really friendly, but you guys shouldn't jump up and defend him unless you KNOW FOR A FACT that he isn't capable/willing to scam.

Like my original post; does anyone have his phone number ? Or at least his name for me to search ?

i hope this gets resolved with no problems

Thanks.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
To the OP, did you check to see when was the last time he was online?

Secondly, I can understand your concern, however, if a Mod suggested you give it to the end of the week (Paypal gives you 45 days, IIRC), then try some other means before calling people out.

Thirdly, if this gets worked out amicably, I hope the least you would do is update this thread.

djmerkone

Reaction score
:eusa_doh: i buy and sell alot on ebay... A LOT, and craigslist and what not... I've had delayed things due to personal reasons that id rather not share with any one. That could be his case, and he may feel that he really does not need to share with you any of the specifics due to what could be a huge list of highly respectable reasons. Also, not trying to be a jerk, but get real man (again, not trying to be rude), if you paid him via paypal, then paypal will take care of you if you do not receive your desired services (product) within a reasonable time (one month at worse). And it is also just $20 bux. Its not a high loss. And for internet crime laws, specifically one that you quoted, usualy dont make it very far, other than small claims court, if even that. I understand how you feel... i've been there and done that when i was a noob buying stuff via private paypal sales. Your problem will get resolved one way or another.

And i'd hate to see your face if he'd have a pretty good reason for not disclosing details of his delay (death in the fam, ect)

I am not defending him in any way, but you just unreasonably defamed his character with out a justifyable cause.

Try ordering stuff from china for once... a month and a half if you're lucky on delivery times.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
To the OP, did you check to see when was the last time he was online?

Secondly, I can understand your concern, however, if a Mod suggested you give it to the end of the week (Paypal gives you 45 days, IIRC), then try some other means before calling people out.

Thirdly, if this gets worked out amicably, I hope the least you would do is update this thread.

Hi, thanks for the advice.

I have checked the date and time of which he was last online. Every time I sent him a PM, he was actually online. The last PM I sent him, he was online, but did not reply. He logged off a few minutes after, but came on once more that same night.

I would have waited until the end of this week, but I got to thinking and realized that there would be no purpose in waiting until the end of the week seeing as mods don't have the power to do anything but suspend, ban, and suggesting to the user that they should send me the item, therefore, I should take things into my own hands. I also believe that when people do wrong, they should be called out. As stated before, if he had contacted me notifying me that he would be delaying the shipping, all of this would have been avoided. He is clearly in the wrong.

If things work out to where he has a REAL legitimate reason to not reply to my PMs, and to not text me (for example, losing his fingers, thumbs, etc) then I will certainly update this thread and try my best to prove his good name. But the way I see it, if he can type in "http://6thgenaccord.com/forums/" then proceed to type in his username and password, then he CAN PM me back.

:eusa_doh: i buy and sell alot on ebay... A LOT, and craigslist and what not... I've had delayed things due to personal reasons that id rather not share with any one. That could be his case, and he may feel that he really does not need to share with you any of the specifics due to what could be a huge list of highly respectable reasons. Also, not trying to be a jerk, but get real man (again, not trying to be rude), if you paid him via paypal, then paypal will take care of you if you do not receive your desired services (product) within a reasonable time (one month at worse). And it is also just $20 bux. Its not a high loss. And for internet crime laws, specifically one that you quoted, usualy dont make it very far, other than small claims court, if even that. I understand how you feel... i've been there and done that when i was a noob buying stuff via private paypal sales. Your problem will get resolved one way or another.

And i'd hate to see your face if he'd have a pretty good reason for not disclosing details of his delay (death in the fam, ect)

I am not defending him in any way, but you just unreasonably defamed his character with out a justifyable cause.

Try ordering stuff from china for once... a month and a half if you're lucky on delivery times.

Sorry, but you among the many, do not understand. He is IGNORING my PMs. He can reply to them, or text me, stating "Sorry bro, there are things in my life going on right now that I do not wish to disclose to you, or anyone, that will hinder shipping times. I buy and sell with Paypal A LOT. I've probably had more transactions than many on this forum alone. I have tons of ebay feedback, pbnation (for those of you who paintball) feedback, pbreview, and various other forums including craigslist. I understand how selling goes, and if there's a complication, then the buyer WILL be notified, regardless of my situation, even though I don't have to give specifics, I will still notify the seller rather than ignoring them and making them wait. Asfar as the "$20 bux. Its not a high loss." Please refer to:

Now, for $20, it's not a big deal. But the fact that he's ****ing around with me and not sending me my item, and ignoring me, that's where I get bugged about it, so don't post in here saying **** like "Oh, it's just $20 dude .." if you're going to, please leave.

And don't worry about my face, it'll be sexy as usual. I honestly dgaf if he has a legitimate reason, he's ignoring me, and that's my #1 concern. Sellers don't ignore their buyers. Nuff said.

Another note: I've dealt with sellers from china plenty. I've actually even done bulk buys from china before, and had to remind my buyers that yes, it's coming from china. You're overlooking the fact that, he's in the same state as me. Oh and yes, I have absolutely no justifiable cause when a seller will not provide proof of shipment, and has lost all contact with the buyer. Yeah, that's not justifiable in any means.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^

From here on out let's all STFU and let Lemon get his sour behind in here and answer for himself.

I'm neither hot nor cold on this as far as Lemon goes, but I do want to see you get your item and hope it happens soon. So far he has not even replied in this self-titled thread.

Last Activity: Yesterday 12:50 AM

Chris Vu

Reaction score
^

From here on out let's all STFU and let Lemon get his sour behind in here and answer for himself.

I'm neither hot nor cold on this as far as Lemon goes, but I do want to see you get your item and hope it happens soon. So far he has not even replied in this self-titled thread.

Last Activity: Yesterday 12:50 AM

Troof.

Or someone that knows him, or has his phone #. That's all I ever wanted out of this thread. People need to read, and help, or not post at all. Lemon, waiting on you.

Edit: Might I add, he's purposely avoiding this forum now. He's still logging into V6P :O Like I said .. Lemon, waiting on you buddy .. When your balls drop, text me.

Last edited:

djmerkone

Reaction score
Man you honestly must have absolutely nothing to do, and you need to sound a little more professional in this nonsense you are trying to achieve. Right now, you look like the fool, even if this guy IS jerking you.

If i were selling something to you, id try to avoid contact with you too. Relax man, mod offered their help, and you know how paypal can help. Why are you having a hissy fit still?

You called him out once. Once is enough.:icon_axe:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Man you honestly must have absolutely nothing to do, and you need to sound a little more professional in this nonsense you are trying to achieve. Right now, you look like the fool, even if this guy IS jerking you.

If i were selling something to you, id try to avoid contact with you too. Relax man, mod offered their help, and you know how paypal can help. Why are you having a hissy fit still?

You called him out once. Once is enough.:icon_axe:

What the fk are you talking about ? I need to sound a little more professional ? For what reason ? Also, how do I look like a fool ? Get off the 6k poster's balls long enough to comprehend that he is doing something illegitimate, he's obviously dodging me, and the forum entirely. And why would you ignore me when all I asked was "Hey bro, I was wondering if you shipped out the item yet" I am not entitled to asking that after a week of waiting ? Shut up, get off his sack, gtfo out of this thread, and let lemon, or someone that knows him in here to help me. If I just file a paypal claim, then so be, but I want the fogs, and I want this settled. Mods wont do anything, other than suspending and banning him, which is not likely, and does not help my case.

:nutswinger:'s need not post. Kthx.

Tool.

Oh and referring to your 'hissy fit' remark, i'm getting impatient with illiterate people trying to shove their irrelevant thoughts into my thread when

1. I never asked for it
2. I've already covered it (I've had to type certain things at least 4-5 times now.)
3. You're just dumb. Yes you Djmerkone. If you're not here to help, gtfo. If you are, read the entire thread before posting, because everything you've stated, has been covered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back