»Totaled 02/16/12» TheBax's 1999 Accord Sedan LX V6 (56k)

Bax

Reaction score
Re: »UPDATED 01/05/12» TheBax's 1999 Accord Sedan LX V6 (56k)

Chris, PM me the specs on it, I might be interested. I need one badly. lol

Also, new girl at work drives a bone stock 98-00 red coupe. Took this today. :lawl:
0106122035.jpg

Bax

Reaction score

...:ugh:

:lawl:

NotNice

Reaction score

Lol ^^^...anyways car looks great with that bumper. And yes u are keeping it clean. I say get a type r lip. I want to do that to my front. Just to hVe 2 different styles siince i love that the fogs actually have a place to go.

Bax

Reaction score

Not really much of an update, just added the recent pictures.

But lately my driver's side headlight has been giving me trouble. I am 99% sure it is a loose connection, but it's easier said than to actually FIND the loose connection. I checked every connection throughout the harness to the 9006 stock plug. It still acted up, and it was hard to tell if I did anything to help, because if sort of had a mind of it's own. Sometimes it would flicker, stay off, or only cut off on harsh bumps, but other times it would last the hardest hits but then cut off on smooth road. Needless to say it got on my last damn nerve. I even took the stock air box out just to get to the ground, which had a little rust on it but not enough to matter (yet), and cleaned the bolt thoroughly, as well as sanded down a square inch of bare metal where it connects. It still starting flickering off on me. -___-

This past wednesday, I was messing with it again. I moved the holder for the fuse in the harness to the battery. One of the terminals wiggled. Lightbulb came on, lol, figuratively, not literally. I pushed it in tightly, and it stayed. It hasn't cut off once since then (knock on wood). I've done a good bit of nighttime/early morning driving lately, too. Enough to where it should've cut off again by now if it were a few days ago. HOPEFULLY I fixed it. This whole thing has been a pita, but in a way it just reminds me that the ballasts from KBCarStuff are still going strong, and that is something that makes me happy. I love not having to replace anything, even if it is under warranty still.

I just wanted to share this on here, just for people who may be dealing with a loose connection issue, in the small chance they happen to see this. Also, this is a warning to people who get the battery harness from KBCarStuff (XenonDepot), which can be acquired by the DriveAccord.net discount they have which is just "DA" as the coupon code, and it gives you a free harness and 20% off, that if you run across this problem be sure to check this spot, instead of messing with every OTHER connection for months with no avail like I did, haha. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
Re: »UPDATED 02/14/12» TheBax's 1999 Accord Sedan LX V6 (56k)

lowered it some more. :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: »UPDATED 02/14/12» TheBax's 1999 Accord Sedan LX V6 (56k)

I would love to see a TypeR lip on that bumper, and some 2G TL-S/CL-S wheels. It would look soo good.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Also, new girl at work drives a bone stock 98-00 red coupe. Took this today. :lawl:
0106122035.jpg

That's actually a really good stance, and I agree, the Type R lip, or something custom modded to fit would be a nice addition.

Full lip kit isn't a MUST, so the Type R or the OEM lip would look good.

Also like the idea of the 2G TL wheels on there.

I know your car isn't silver, but I am really liking the look of silver rims on a silver car more and more, so even something close to that, I think would also look good.

Bax

Reaction score

I would love to see a TypeR lip on that bumper, and some 2G TL-S/CL-S wheels. It would look soo good.
I'm torn between Type R and the BaysonR oem lip.
Do you think I'm low enough to pull off the BaysonR lip?
and I'm considering the 3G TL wheels. I know they're overplayed, but I just don't know if I want to spend too much on wheels just yet. So I think I'll get the TL wheels for now, and maybe upgrade in the future.
That's actually a really good stance, and I agree, the Type R lip, or something custom modded to fit would be a nice addition.

Full lip kit isn't a MUST, so the Type R or the OEM lip would look good.

Also like the idea of the 2G TL wheels on there.

I know your car isn't silver, but I am really liking the look of silver rims on a silver car more and more, so even something close to that, I think would also look good.
Thanks. :)
Only wheels I think would look good on my car are oem silver wheels, polished, or bronze. Maybe gold or gunmetal. anything other than that looks weird. Just my opinion, though.

What do you think, do you think I'm low enough to pull off the baysonr lip?

Back