Are these Racing Sparco Wheels rare!?!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
wow really?! hahaha i picked these up for 200$ off a friend.. with Hankook rubber with 70% tread! The dude had no idea what he had since he knows nothing about cars so i picked em up since he only wanted 200! 17x8.5 with a 4x114 pattern! im thinking about puttin em on my CG5 or maybe just selling em nd getting a set of 07 TL-S wheels nd maybe a 5 lug conversion.. ive seen it done! :D Im gonna post pics as soon as i find out how so you guys can see them. Thanks for everything guys

He had no idea what he had. But you watched him buy them for $1,600?

I love the wheels, but your story keeps changing. Someone would have to be mental to lose $1,400 on these wheels. If they are stolen, and rare, then they will be found through the forums.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
then you go and try and sell em on here after hyping them for a couple days, asking/telling us they're rare AND mentioning how much you paid for them :rofl:

on a more serious note...

ban.jpg

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
^bahahhahahahhahahhahahahha

Those do look like they're in extremely good condition. I don't really believe that a 4lug version would be rare though.

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Seems like they would be stolen...somebody that had these would not sell them for 200 unless original cost was 600...if so then they aren't that rare....420-500 no more..

nyknick1015

Reaction score
they look good, you can prolly get anywhere from 600-800 for them but i would be skeptical about where u got them tho. if you can verify then i would say yea

DrOwZee

Reaction score
so i was bored and did some investigating. go go gadget status!

He used em 2 times and realised that 18 inch wheels dont look good with a civic that has 4 inches of fender clearance

The dude just ended up getting some 20" chrome rims for his car

Thought they were 17s? You said he realized that 18in wheels don't look good with this 4 inch civic fender clearance, why would he go and get even bigger rims "20 chromes" instead?? HHHMMMMMMmmm..and IF your FRIEND was that ballin, why would he be driving a civic, and downgrade to chromes?? HMMMMMmmmm

wow really?! hahaha i picked these up for 200$ off a friend.. with Hankook rubber with 70% tread! The dude had no idea what he had since he knows nothing about cars so i picked em up since he only wanted 200!

seems kinda shady if he knew he bought them for $1,800 and only wanted $200. no one in their right mind would let them go for that low even IF they were balling. And im pretty sure if he HAS the money, he would know alil something about cars no? hhhmmmmmmmm

17x8.5 with a 4x114 pattern!

getting a set of 07 TL-S wheels nd maybe a 5 lug conversion..

I love these wheels but too bad i cant get em on my CG5

you said these were 4x114? why can't you fit them on your car?? you SHOULD have a 4 lug if you want to sell them and get a 5 lug conversion right? HHHMMMMmmmm

HHHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Back