Budget Retro Project

PhattyT

Reaction score
nice work! Question about the high beam yellow paint, what brand / type did you go with to achieve that look? i assume yellow stained glass paint?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
nice work! Question about the high beam yellow paint, what brand / type did you go with to achieve that look? i assume yellow stained glass paint?

I didn't paint my highness buckets but everyone I know has used stained glass paint. I don't know about anyone else but I checked like 10 different stores and never found it. Amazon sells it if you can't find it

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
I didn't paint my highness buckets but everyone I know has used stained glass paint. I don't know about anyone else but I checked like 10 different stores and never found it. Amazon sells it if you can't find it

If you have a Michaels (craft store) They have it there. Also saw it at a couple hobby stores in my area.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
If you have a Michaels (craft store) They have it there. Also saw it at a couple hobby stores in my area.

I checked michaels, hobby lobby, and a couple other craft stores. No luck but I don't care much about having the yellow highbeam now that my Retros are done

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
I checked michaels, hobby lobby, and a couple other craft stores. No luck but I don't care much about having the yellow highbeam now that my Retros are done

Better to order online anyway. When I do my retros I plan to leave them chrome and just do the black housings. I was thinking of using night shades over the chrome to try and get a black chrome smoked look? Not sure if I want to risk it though especially with the high heat. I dont plan to take them apart ever again.

DBO867

Reaction score
theres probably a answer for this already but why h1? isnt our accord bulb size 9006?

Back