Darianjr1's 1999 White Accord coupe(4/18/12)--56K Lots of new photos

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Re: Darianjr1's 1999 White Accord coupe(2/07/12)--56K

im pretty sure the specs are 17x9 +12 with 3 or 5 mm spacer in the front and 6mm spacer in the rear.

cars looking good man! glad he could help you out
thanks im gettin there just tryin to get as low as you lol and yea he did his thang

I got tired of mine and took them all off. I ended up taking off about 30 of my car. Left my front sticker, "Oh You Stancy Huh?" :)

Thanks. I don't understand how he is so flush though :thinking: I mean I have 17x9 but even if I add 5mm spacers I won't be that close. WTF?
lol ohhhh i gotta steal that one lol

if only you saw how much camber he has in person :ughrun:
yeaaa if id guess off eye id say about -4 or -5 lol

From what I've learned in the past few months the lower the offset the more the rim sticks out. But then u gotta take in account the width of the rim also.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This should help

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offset_(wheel)
I could care less about offset I just drop it and go wide lol then i go from there lol :driving: but yea thats some very good info

truWarier02

Reaction score

fill me in on offset please.

Basically if the center-piece of the wheel is positioned more and more toward the inner of the wheel barrel, the lower the offset. Like if you've noticed with really concave wheels or deep dished wheels, they generally have low offsets. The closer the center is to the inner wheel barrel, the lower the offset.

Would be a lot easier to explain it in person ehh..

Darianjr1

Reaction score

Basically if the center-piece of the wheel is positioned more and more toward the inner of the wheel barrel, the lower the offset. Like if you've noticed with really concave wheels or deep dished wheels, they generally have low offsets. The closer the center is to the inner wheel barrel, the lower the offset.

Would be a lot easier to explain it in person ehh..

Okayy I see you guy lol I see you know what you talkin about lol great info man

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

va cops can be some pure a holes ill take a pic later today wheels make it looks big lol

lol just a spare tire looks are deceiving maybe i should do the slam test cause im close to the credit card

ur car is looking good needs those liips tho lol

o and by the way i hate va cop they are all retarded dicks,

how do i knw u ask lol

i was stationed at ft. eustis for roughly 2 years, disliked driving in va period lol

texas aint a whole lot better tho lol

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

how do i knw u ask lol

i was stationed at ft. eustis for roughly 2 years, disliked driving in va period lol

amen! im in hampton and most of them arent bad. but yourktown, newport news, va beach cops...TERRIBLE

my friend got a ticket for hes negitive camber

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

wooow
i cant believe the ****ty laws va put out and the people let them, i nearly got a ticket for my radar as soon as i hit the state line,

and there punitive actions are overboard too for traffic violations

srry op for rant, my experance with has goods and bads

bads-cops
goods- frat partys with drunk girls(hmmmmmm those were fun times):naughty:

Darianjr1

Reaction score

how do i knw u ask lol

yesss it aint great im at ft lee but stay in hampton and i cant stand the cops here I cant wait til my contract up and I go out of state Im done with VA stupid commonwealth and yea I know front lip is coming soon

amen! im in hampton and most of them arent bad. but yourktown, newport news, va beach cops...TERRIBLE

my friend got a ticket for hes negitive camber
sheeshhhh va beach is the worst of them all and wow didnt know you could get a ticket for that.. what does he drive

wooow
i cant believe the ****ty laws va put out and the people let them, i nearly got a ticket for my radar as soon as i hit the state line,

and there punitive actions are overboard too for traffic violations

srry op for rant, my experance with has goods and bads

bads-cops
goods- frat partys with drunk girls(hmmmmmm those were fun times):naughty:

yeaa they are especially when theres been more robberies and killings so I guess they do something since they cant get that done smh. but yea youre good though I completely understand where your coming from.. and lol yo ol naughty boy lol :jarred:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

sheeshhhh va beach is the worst of them all and wow didnt know you could get a ticket for that.. what does he drive
he drives a bagged r32 golf now, but when he got the camber ticket he had a dumped ek hatch with some dope fitment

Back