DIY Debadge

SuperMidget

Reaction score
pfft thats waaay too much work for that, it doesn't move at all... haven't lost it yet.. gotta be gentle when i wash tho.. i'm gonna get rid of it and fill eventually...

Bax

Reaction score
41-Hjb6tVOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

They sell it at Autozone/Advanced/etc. It is plenty strong enough, and when you need to remove it, all you have to do is heat it up and wipe it off. (elbow grease needed of course, unless you're wimpy :lawl:)

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
pfft thats waaay too much work for that, it doesn't move at all... haven't lost it yet.. gotta be gentle when i wash tho.. i'm gonna get rid of it and fill eventually...

Way too much work yet you managed to paint your engine parts like 3 different colors. :dunce:

Bax

Reaction score
I tried removing my "Accord" emblem, and it ended up like Sinful's debadging did. :(
So I had to just put it back on. :sad:

Is there any way to use some touch up paint for the little pieces of paint that get chipped off? Or am I just stuck with the Accord emblem? I'm not going to half-*** it, it's either coming off perfectly or staying.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I tried removing my "Accord" emblem, and it ended up like Sinful's debadging did. :(
So I had to just put it back on. :sad:

Is there any way to use some touch up paint for the little pieces of paint that get chipped off? Or am I just stuck with the Accord emblem? I'm not going to half-*** it, it's either coming off perfectly or staying.

If your paint actually chipped, it's going to be hard to touch up and look like nothing was there. Its really challenging to do a touch up job. However, you should use touch up paint where you pulled off any paint, just to prevent rust.

Bax

Reaction score
I already put the emblem back on. :ugh:
Whatever. It it rusts, I'll just get it repainted and not put the badge back on. Hopefully it won't come to that, though.

Back