F23 Turbo or H22 stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
i say built motor is the way to go.

Same here, when im done I plan on rebuilding the motor every 25k miles. Its somethin thatll have to be done, like a risk youll have to take. Not sayin that you dont have to do it every 25k miles but our motors are so cheap now I think I can do. Plus I plan on keepin the car for about 5 more years so the motors in about 4 will be $5.87! HaHA

Sonnick

Reaction score
Because knowin my heavy foot ill end up blowin my motor at 25k all the time.
BigDaddyvtec over at AccordinglyDone turbo'ed his stock motor with 140k on it, and ran it HARD for 25k and he blew a piston. That was after beating the piss out of it for 25k. When you're built with pistons and rods, there is NO reason you should have to rebuild it after 25k. If you do...well...you suck :squintfinger: Lol.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
BigDaddyvtec over at AccordinglyDone turbo'ed his stock motor with 140k on it, and ran it HARD for 25k and he blew a piston. That was after beating the piss out of it for 25k. When you're built with pistons and rods, there is NO reason you should have to rebuild it after 25k. If you do...well...you suck :squintfinger: Lol.

Nah, I dont have a heavy foot and I wont blow my motor! You know what I just found crazy, I saw the F22 stroker and what if it was a......

G23 Stroker:omgbd:

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
My turbo F23 makes over 200whp and over 200 ft/lbs at only 6 psi, with a small turbo. It has over 140k on it of nothing but beating it up. If you want fun reliable power for cheap do a turbo f23, since i have done mine, quite a few people with accords have came to me to do theirs.

you cannot put aftermarket pistons in an H without sleeving it, due to the fiber reinforced sleeves. It sucks.

So the only building to an h = fully building

as opposed to the f w/ rods an pistons probably making over 300hp

btw my turbo kit cost 20 $ :p

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
cause i work at a shop lol. and all i bought was the wastegate, i made everything else. and got the hookup on most of the other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back