Hostile 1999 Accord LX Sedan

Hostile

Reaction score
Whats up guys/gals. I am new to the CG6 crowd but I have had several Hondas over the years. Currently I have a 1991 CB9 wagon and just got this 1999 CG6 sedan. My plans are simple tint, front lip, intake, sidemarkers, stock looking Shinny exaust, and some 18s.

Engine
-CAI
-NGK Plugs & Wires

Suspension/Rims
-Dropzone Springs(For Now)
-Tokico Blue Struts
-18 Enkei Evo5
-215 40 18

Interior
-Stock

Cosmetic/Exterior
-CB7 JDM Stanly Sidemarker(Not Installed)

When I first got it(Minus the rims).
cg6.jpg

cg6a.jpg

After the drop.
IMG-20120216-00104.jpg

New wheels
2012-03-09_10-48-22_8.jpg

Engine shot
abbb.jpg

Last edited:

Hostile

Reaction score
Thanks for the Love guys. I was looking at the car and noticed that its going to need a rear camber kit. Ill do some research on here to see what you guys are running. I also notice the boat look that you guys are talking about. I might do the diy to even it out.

Narftastic

Reaction score
you do not need a camber kit...just get your toe evened out and you should be fine.....you will read that alot on the forum so im saving u some time now lol

Hostile

Reaction score
you do not need a camber kit...just get your toe evened out and you should be fine.....you will read that alot on the forum so im saving u some time now lol

For the rear? The front looks good, but the rear looks a little negative. I know on my CB I used a couple of washer in the back and it evened out, but the geometry on the CG is different.

Back