Reaction score
From this....
picture.php

To this...
picture.php

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
There's a little design difference in the two..

Just like there is a design difference between OEM front lip, and BaysonR Poly replica. Look closely.

In this case, the difference is especially where the holes are, how the curvature goes around that area, and the curvature of the poly lip fitting into our bumper cover air dam. Distinct lines which the Mugen ABS replica does not have.

Looks great man! So does the model, but what really catches my eyes are the wheels!

Last edited:

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
There's a little design difference in the two..

Just like there is a design difference between OEM front lip, and BaysonR Poly replica. Look closely.

In this case, the difference is especially where the holes are, how the curvature goes around that area, and the curvature of the poly lip fitting into our bumper cover air dam. Distinct lines which the Mugen ABS replica does not have.

Looks great man! So does the model, but what really catches my eyes are the wheels!

hahaha beat me to it flippin around on multiple tabs!

i saw u on tru tv.

:ohsnap:yeah?! lol unfortunately i don't have premium cable so i couldn't watch it lol i was #14 on the Top 20 lol

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I have the same lip now and have had both lips. There are a lot of little differences and I love the new lip's style a lot more than the old lip.

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
I have the same lip now and have had both lips. There are a lot of little differences and I love the new lip's style a lot more than the old lip.

yeah i was feelin self conscious about the crackin rattle can paint and zip tie stiched lip when i would go to meets and shows coz sometimes too lazy to put on the carbon one i have for show only!

Back