Lucas Oil Tranny Additives

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
14 hun for a rebuild sounds a lil pricey. id rather find all i need for a swap and do it myself for under 1,000.

there is no telling how long it wil last you just gotta be prepared for anything.

from reading various threads, i got my tranny rebuilt for super cheap! the next cheapest one i've seen on any forum was $1,700 and the average being around $2,000.

00accord91

Reaction score
i used the tranny fix by lucas and saw a slight change..my tranny still thumps going into final gear sometimes tho..if my foot is lightly on the pedal. after that the first to second gear thump is gone

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I put some of that stuff (Trans Fix) in my Grand Cherokee last winter when the tranny cooler line blew off just to be safe. I subbed 1QT of trans fluid for one quart of the trans fix. IIRC hondaluver put it in his trans when it was on it's way out and he says it bought him 5k miles or something. He puts that **** on his pancakes.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Yeah well thats if ur fluid is really dirty from never being changed. If urs is already red, draining and fill 3qrts every 20k will keep the fluid red.

I just checked it and when i came inside to show my dad he asked me if i cut myself, so if its still blood red then I think Ill be fine when i change it soon. thanks.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I put some of that stuff (Trans Fix) in my Grand Cherokee last winter when the tranny cooler line blew off just to be safe. I subbed 1QT of trans fluid for one quart of the trans fix. IIRC hondaluver put it in his trans when it was on it's way out and he says it bought him 5k miles or something. He puts that **** on his pancakes.

Since you like quoting me so much my name is Abdi. :D

How the hell did your tranny line blow off anyways?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Since you like quoting me so much my name is Abdi. :D

How the hell did your tranny line blow off anyways?

LMAO...no idea...the clamp just let go and it bled all the fluid out. When it first happened I thought the trans grenaded, but I looked underneath and te line had just popped off. Bought another clamp, a funnel, some ATF fluid, and trans fix, fixed it on the side of the road and it was fine. Oh yeah and this was during a snow storm.

DaAccord98

Reaction score
im about to add sum of that to my cuzins car, hope it works for a bit since his tranny is slippin... fingers crossed lol

Back