Parents won't let me mod

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Heck yea my wife dont be playin no games she has the last word around here i just act like i do lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The key is to let her buy whatever she wants whenever she wants, so that when it comes time for you to procure yourself a lovely item for which you've been pining, she cannot say no.

So OP, what say you to these answers?

f20bcg3

Reaction score
The key is to let her buy whatever she wants whenever she wants, so that when it comes time for you to procure yourself a lovely item for which you've been pining, she cannot say no.

So OP, what say you to these answers?

^ Somebody gives this man an award he speaks the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth cudos to u my dear friend

EastSideRide

Reaction score
Lol story or everyone's life at some point in time. Maybe order the parts to your buddies house like I used to do when my parents cared lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

cfox28

Reaction score

hahaha!:rotflmao: This is so true. you will get questions like "hey babe? do you think this is a waste of money? your mind will tell you yes, yes it is a waste of money, then you will remember what chris said, and you will promptly reply "no of course not!". haha always got to think 10 moves ahead, like chess

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Lol story or everyone's life at some point in time. Maybe order the parts to your buddies house like I used to do when my parents cared lol

LOL! So true, I had built my initial turbo setup that way.. Shipped all the sh*t to a friends house, then used another friend's garage, got the build done in 3 days, while my mom was on vacation out of state haha!! :rocking:

/badinfluence. :lawl:

todd_cards

Reaction score
coming from me. 18 yrs old. started off with a 96 accord. 4 door 5 speed. got it from my uncle on my dads side of the family. already had an aftermarket exhaust. got it before i turned 16. was driving as soon as i got my license. thought i was hot **** lol. then it got boring so i was like lower it. my dad flipped **** my mom could care less. did the wrong thing got EGAY coilovers 55$ i think at the time. then i defiantly thought i was the ****. my dad said i was ruining a great car. it wont last long. well long story short the ebay coils sucked ***. so i heard it from my dad about what i done. well i said i wanted to get rid of that and get a newer car and wont do anything to it. sold the 96. came up on what now i love my 00 coupe. about a month of having it talked to my mom about lowering it the right way lol. she said do whatever as long as you have the money. told my dad he went ape **** again. said i was ruining a great running car and to look at the first one. well i got fnf type ones. and its went up hill from there. got my dad into cars now and he goes to ever car show with me lol. what im saying is.
go with what you choose. but make sure you buy the right **** so the car lasts. and they have nothing to say to you!

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

LOL! So true, I had built my initial turbo setup that way.. Shipped all the sh*t to a friends house, then used another friend's garage, got the build done in 3 days, while my mom was on vacation out of state haha!! :rocking:

/badinfluence. :lawl:
My mom watches my bank account. She thinks I'm irresponsible.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Even better she tells me I should spend my money because I work hard for it. (She said this because I like never swipe my card unless I'm at work to buy something like $5.) Damn right I do!

Back