Wheel Fitment Thread

Shadow1

Reaction score
Meh.. you'll probably have to be lower than LowerMyCG5 and I don't think that's even possible :lawl:

Otherwise, expect mexiflush status. But please get some 17s.

lol. well looks like 0 is out of the question then.

i would get 17s but the ones i want either dont come in my lug pattern(not swapping to a 5 lug) or are too expensive. swapping to a 5 lug would cost way too much. as much as the rims themselves.

C0KvK.jpg

lmao. what?

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Meh.. you'll probably have to be lower than LowerMyCG5 and I don't think that's even possible :lawl:

Otherwise, expect mexiflush status. But please get some 17s.

meee loww ? pshh never :roy:

@sleep the size of the wheel doesnt effect camber, only offset and width lol

FIGHT4MYACCORD

Reaction score
Well guys what would you guys think of with Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +35 with 235/40/17 tires. I always wanted to drop my car like Sleeper Cell or GotJesus but decide it wouldnt be the way to go since I'm still in high school and live about 20 minutes from the city with some very bad roads leading to my house. Your input is very much appreciated . :afro:

By the way the reason I put 17X9 with 235/40/17 is someone around my area is selling them for $1100 with less then 1500 miles on the tires.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
As long as the drop is at least to the top of the tires, you'd be good.

No reason go go with 235's though, 225 would be fine and give you a bit of a stretch. You do need to roll the fenders though and do the rear tab relocation.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Well guys what would you guys think of with Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +35 with 235/40/17 tires. I always wanted to drop my car like Sleeper Cell or GotJesus but decide it wouldnt be the way to go since I'm still in high school and live about 20 minutes from the city with some very bad roads leading to my house. Your input is very much appreciated . :afro:

By the way the reason I put 17X9 with 235/40/17 is someone around my area is selling them for $1100 with less then 1500 miles on the tires.

wonka.jpg

what you guys think of 18x9.5 +12, will it fit?

Yes. Quite nicely.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
what you guys think of 18x9.5 +12, will it fit?

Running this on my rears. Need to be slammed with roll, slight pull and relocated tabs.

I believe there was a sedan running these specs all around. Just don't remember who.

Back