Wheel Fitment Thread

DrOwZee

Reaction score
you shouldnt really have a problem with those specs running solely on oem camber if you are rolled and pulled. you might not be able to get a full lock turn though without rubbing

dumpedseegeesix

Reaction score
you shouldnt really have a problem with those specs running solely on oem camber if you are rolled and pulled. you might not be able to get a full lock turn though without rubbing
Thanxz my fingers are crossed in hopes that I can pull it off without a camber kit..

emac2000

Reaction score
Will 215 45 17s work with the eibach pro kit? Got killer deal on both and will hopefully be installing this week

Gmoney

Reaction score
Will 215 45 17s work with the eibach pro kit? Got killer deal on both and will hopefully be installing this week

You're gonna need more lowww than what that kit can offer lol depending on the offset of the wheels

emac2000

Reaction score
I got the full kit and new mounts for 250 and got the rims, konig crown verdicts for 200 with basically new tires hankooks. Going on my 02 accord se that only has 69k miles. Sound system is also in the works right now. Can't wait till it's all done. Than I can really start working on things lol

Back