WHY do we love this car so damn much?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I love the coupe design... it's the single most important factor keeping me from parting out and getting a different car. The fwd sucks, the weight is pretty crappy... but every time I look at my car it's :wub:

Coupe..... timeless design. Still looks good.

Other than that.... yeah, it's a Honda. Reliability. And I loved my seats, lol.

Autotragic sucks. 200hp V6 felt underwhelming. A lot of other features suck when stock. But are quickly cured when the modding begins.

Both of these.

Levi

Reaction score
Having an EX leather interior sedan and being slammed, it's such a sick cruiser. I could care less about being the fastest in town. Also the front end is intimidating, which i've heard from drivers who drive civics, ludes, etc.

kn0x47

Reaction score
when the coupes came out i hated the taillights then after the tyc tails came out the car became my affordable "dream car." now i own one (and never bought the tycs) and i love the car. things like leather interior, manual tranny, sunroof, make the car just that much better and the styling is timeless. ive gotten several compliments on the car, been asked if it was new, had an offer for someone to buy it twice, and when i was at miami beach some kid pointed out my car to his friends as if it was some awesome car while i was driving by.

even so, i like the fact that you'd have to look at the car twice and be like "hey thats actually pretty nice" instead an attention grabber that yells "i'm insecure and have a small ****, please look at me"

i've thought about eventually buying other cars that i'd love to own but i got sad about the idea of selling this car. in fact, the guy i bought the car from, he's DD was a porsche and the only reason he sold me the car was cause his wife was making him get rid of it. he mentioned several times how much he loved the car and was sad to see it go.

kapesports

Reaction score
design !!! Its simplicity !!! Reliability !!! :bowdown:

loved my seats Too... and its all mine !!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Definitely love the body lines and the reliability (minus the transmissions)

Namboyz

Reaction score
cause its not like every other civic or integra flying down the street. how many modded accords do you see around your hood? lol

its underrated.

has potiential just like any other car.

to me its not a race car. its just really nice car to have.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
cause its not like every other civic or integra flying down the street. how many modded accords do you see around your hood? lol

its underrated.

has potiential just like any other car.

to me its not a race car. its just really nice car to have.

i see a **** load around here, needless to say though, they look like ***

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
And I loved my seats, lol.

**** your seats!

this has more bolstering than my seats

nfc.01.new-folding-chair.jpg

:(

:lawl:

Back