03 CL type S seats

ejreams

Reaction score
Well, as long as the dimensions are close, virtually everything is wired the same.
The pigtails may need to be redone but it probably wouldn't be as difficult as it sounds.

black95gsr

Reaction score
We'll see if I do the dash swap, it would all fit as long as you put the CL dash support bar in the accord, it would be the wiring thats the killer, someone has already done it ir still in the process of it. As far as the panels go i'm sticking with the grey inless I do black inserts on the panels and door panels, and I'm doing black carpet. Unless I come accross a full black leather set of accord panels, than I'd swap them out.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I thought cl-s seats had perforated leather. I know mine do .. :thinking:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I would snatch the CL-S seatbelts as well if you can still get them.

Great work twith the seats though.

Are you looking to swap the rest of the interior to black, or just stick with the black/grey theme?

That dash swap would be a ton of work, but if you are a wiring guy, then it shouldn't be too much.

black95gsr

Reaction score
I would snatch the CL-S seatbelts as well if you can still get them.

Great work twith the seats though.

Are you looking to swap the rest of the interior to black, or just stick with the black/grey theme?

That dash swap would be a ton of work, but if you are a wiring guy, then it shouldn't be too much.

I might swap everything to Black now besides the dash, Because I just picked up another full black leather interior today out of an 01 coupe, and even got the gauge cluster and climate control with the rest of the interior. Paid $90 for everything at the junkyard.

Back