honda lift

benzobryan

Reaction score
Get some 2" spring spacers. Trucks use them all the time. Should cost well less than $100. Good luck finding the right diameter.

Get some agressive snow tires. Not the studless soft ice tires but the kind with big lugs. They don't make street legal offroad tires Accord size.

5spd'r

Reaction score
1.5 inches of lift shouldn't be too hard. If the stock springs are stiff enough for you then have some spacers made to change the spring seat area. Maybe Acura TL or even RL springs could be a help. Get a transmission out of a Prelude, preferably a limited-slip, you'll have a better ratio to handle tall tires; or just change the final drive by itself. Of course the struts will be too short so you'll have make spacers for those also, no extra wheel travel but you'll get some more clearance. There was a guy with a four-wheel drive Tercel that did this for a 3" lift. I don't know what to do about the resulting positive camber, maybe some adjustment , probably no camber kit for that problem.

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
no, he's a stupid ****.

I was thinking about the car slowing down a little because of bigger tires, not lifting..my bad.

Not sure why it's necessary to call me that though.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I'm not even outdoorsy, but a Scoob Forester XT would be perfect for what you want. More ground clearance than most SUV's and in a much cleaner and smaller package. Plus, an STi drivetrain to boot!

Back