Talk about quality.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Yeah i gotta be up in 4 hours but can't seem to sleep now, kinda cheesed at al this sh1t. In the morning its gonna be something like "hello caffeine" though lol:coffee: :ownedrun:

As for getting a reply id suggest calling, txting and calling. Email might take you longer then you want to wait.

Lol, don't drink too much caffeine though...

Yeah, I'll see what I'll do about it tomorrow... thanks for pics though

F23A1AT

Reaction score
O_0 I'm glad I didn't try to join in on this group buy. What a shlt product, given all the other evidence good luck trying to get him to respond.

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Lol, don't drink too much caffeine though...

Yeah, I'll see what I'll do about it tomorrow... thanks for pics though

Meh caffeine is just caffeine..unless i take like 4-5 espressos one after another, it won't even keep me awake and is more like a drink to keep your lips wet lol.

No prob on the pics though man. Please do keep us updated on what happens and please check on your rear coils to make sure things didnt adjust themselves. I'd rather be safe then have shiny things.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Meh caffeine is just caffeine..unless i take like 4-5 espressos one after another, it won't even keep me awake and is more like a drink to keep your lips wet lol.

No prob on the pics though man. Please do keep us updated on what happens and please check on your rear coils to make sure things didnt adjust themselves. I'd rather be safe then have shiny things.

I see.

Ok I will keep updated, and I do have to drive my car tomorrow so I will see if those locking perches will move or not without allen screw.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
wow sucks to see all this happening. i got my set last month and the only thing that was bad was that one of those little screws was missing.

Nismode

Reaction score
subscribed :coffee:
Lol, word.

I'm not sure if Andy will post in this thread, he probably already called, PM'd or emailed the OP. I would have at least. Giving the benefit of the doubt is beneficial in some instances, maybe he'll honor the warranty for him even though his site says that part isn't covered.

And to all the comments, this seems like an isolated incident, time will tell if we have any other to report.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interested to see how this pans out. I'm not riding Andy's nuts either here but I haven't had a problem with mine yet. All you should've had to to preload the spring is turn the bottom collar, thats all I did with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back