Wheel Fitment Thread

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
17x9.75 +25 -Rear
17x8.25 +25 -Front

Rear fenders are rolled, bumper tab relocation? Maybe? Lol

Am I good up front?

This setup would look really good imo.

I ran 9.75 all around and liked it. However I tucked a lot of tire in the front so it rubbed when I turned which was very annoying at times.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
I'd run the x9.75 all around. By the specs I can tell their either xxr 526 or 527 . Search on here and you'll find a very very good amount of ppl running them. But everything you mentioned as long as the fronts are rolled you'll be fine

Nope, thinking of getting the new 530's in flat black. Stripping the paint, and powdercoating them white. :boink:

This setup would look really good imo.

I ran 9.75 all around and liked it. However I tucked a lot of tire in the front so it rubbed when I turned which was very annoying at times.

This.

This is why I'd rather run the 8.25's in the front. I'd rather just throw on spacers up until the point where I'm ALMOST rubbing, and still have a semi-noticeable staggered set-up.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I ment to put 530 not 526 . Oops.

But even with the 8.25 you'll rub the fender on a full lock turn. I did it with stock wheels and even on the wheels now. My fenders are even pulled. The only was you won't rub a full lock turn is of you raise your car so the tire clears when its turned

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
So, if you were to turn a 90 degree angle that means you have to take 9-point turns to avoid rubbing, :lawl:

I just don't turn -__-

btw, you have 666 posts .....

Devil-Meme_zps76dab301.png

Back