F&F typeI Bouncy as Sh**? HELP!

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
trust me i raised mine a notch or 4 lol and it made no difference. im getting custom fab work done to them
This looks clean if done right.
orangecivic.jpg

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
idk man. sounds like something is off. i have these coils and they are great. my uca hits every now and again but im not nose diving on bumps in the road. :eh:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Maybe the OP is confusing bouncy for the stiffness of the coils? You feel everything on the road with these and they are much louder when it comes to hitting bumps and what not

truWarier02

Reaction score
Maybe the OP is confusing bouncy for the stiffness of the coils? You feel everything on the road with these and they are much louder when it comes to hitting bumps and what not

Exactly.

As for UCA's hitting, I've just learned to deal with it. It does suck though. But I also have a mental picture of what lanes/routes to take to my destinations to reduce the hitting most of the time. On my daily commute to school, I will always hit it pretty hard 2 or 3 times, which isn't too bad.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I cut mine because it was too damn annoying. And ive heard of them actually cracking over time from slapping the strut tower on a daily basis

GoldCG6

Reaction score
Thanx for all of your inputs, and thanx Escostylez for posting my pixure.
To give you guys an idea of how low i am i am completely tucking in 17x9.75 on 215/45/17 tire with natural camber upfront. frame is half inch from the floor.
I am not confusing stiffness with bounciness, i think my body shaking up and down on smooth pavements while the uca is hitting every 2 seconds ( again on smooth pavement ) isn't normal! i will probably raise the car a bit from the front and cut a hole for the uca crap.

Back