I love special K :)

frantz954

Reaction score
i miss my k20, i wish i could go steal it back from the homo that bought my car and put it in my accord. very depressing when you build up a motor just to have some highschool kid with rich parents come along and buy it....it will never be appreciated and will probably end up with fried rings and a burnt up clutch. thats if its not totalled in the first week.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i miss my k20, i wish i could go steal it back from the homo that bought my car and put it in my accord. very depressing when you build up a motor just to have some highschool kid with rich parents come along and buy it....it will never be appreciated and will probably end up with fried rings and a burnt up clutch. thats if its not totalled in the first week.

depressing? what? hahaha. ****, how depressed are you when all the moneys in your pocket? haha.

td-civ

Reaction score
hey hows the monter coming did you guys work out what your doing for axles yet

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Motor was built like 2 months ago but due to waiting on my manifold which came in yesterday and all the bad weather not much could be done. Since I got the manifold we are planning on doing what ever work needed inside the engine and sending the car out to the body shop for paint. As far as axles I'm using K24 axles and half shaft.

Finally got the manifold in my hands after a long wait.

4519600007_ebd9f07b75_o.jpg

4519600015_744dddf896_o.jpg

4519600017_ca043e29d0_o.jpg

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Which side of the car does that manifold point the turbo Dreman?
It's certainly a nice looking piece of kit, seems almost a shame to hide it back behind the motor!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
No worries it's a sidewinder/top mount type of manifold it won't be hiding at all lol. Here is the same manifold this other dude got for his k20 civic.

be4dc92d.jpg

Back