Opinions: F20B Superchargered

MAR387

Reaction score
Honestly, an F20B is a waste other than the fact that you can brag you have it. An H22 or even an H23 boosted, if you want a DOHC plateform, would be nice. If you have enough courage to work with the F23, you can make some decent power NA or turbo.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
If cost isnt really an option get a J35 6spd swap done on your car buy NVA-AV6 (Paul) on v6p.net.

It will probably run you 9-11K but damn all that torque is worth it :D

Otherwise look into a built H22 turbo.

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
If cost isnt really an option get a J35 6spd swap done on your car buy NVA-AV6 (Paul) on v6p.net.

It will probably run you 9-11K but damn all that torque is worth it :D

Otherwise look into a built H22 turbo.

And tell me why that would be better then just selling his accord and getting a TL that comes with all that?:Starwars:

S-spec

Reaction score
Honestly, an F20B is a waste other than the fact that you can brag you have it. An H22 or even an H23 boosted, if you want a DOHC plateform, would be nice. If you have enough courage to work with the F23, you can make some decent power NA or turbo.

Have you ever had an F20B Accord? Everybody seems to say its a waste.

Right now I am putting an H23 into the Accord for winter in case my beater blows up (which is very likely). I'll let you guys know personally how it feels comapared to the F20B. (It's being mated to the F20B tranny, so thats not a factor)

Back