Richard's '03 CL-S 6MT

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Nothing but caps on this post lol.

Replaced the nasty one with the semi-newer one, when I renewed the one on my Accord's years ago.
IMG_20240229_145329.jpg

Got a new set for only $50! These are usually $25 per piece, like it says on the screen.
IMG_20240308_200808.jpg

The caps were originally for my Accord's BBS in the future, but I wanted to put these on my CL's now, because one of the caps has been missing ever since I bought the car lol.
IMG_20240324_150849.jpg

I'm sure the new axles are happy now, but.. Wow, these caps are the shiniest things on the car right now lol. (My new exhausts are filthy AF atm haha.)
IMG_20240324_161702.jpg

Updated the OP with these additions. Thanks for looking! :peace:

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
My passenger side's power seat reclining function was out of the game, ever since I got the car 4 years ago. It really wasn't necessary to fix it, because no one hardly ever sits, but it caught my attention, when the driver's side started to quit reclining two days ago lol.

Recalled myself of searching for a solution at Acurazine once, and searched it again to refresh my memories of what I've remembered. 1st was to remove the plastic cover on the side of the seat, where the buttons are attached. (Had to remove the door sills first for the better clearance to access those two screws to detach the cover.) There was a gear mill trying to move by a bit, every time I press the recline button. 2nd was to shoot some greasing spray on the gear, and let it move with the help of my force with a flat head screw driver, as I was pressing the button. It struggled for a few seconds, and started to turn again... Yay! Worked on the other side, and the seized reclining seats game's over, once for all. (IDK why but some pics just randomly rotate themselves, when I attach my photos from my hardware, and I can't do anything to fix it.. :33:)
IMG_20240419_185511.jpg

(EDIT 04/21)
Been wanted to renew one of my ground cables, which has been bare naked and rusted. Was surprised to see how it doesn't come with any cover, since the Accord's seems to be somewhat covered. Hence, I added some heat-shrinking electrical tubes through the cable, and wrapped around the mid section with the electrical tape.
IMG_20240330_162353.jpg
IMG_20240330_205756.jpg

Updated the OP. :peace:

Last edited:
Back