Richard's '03 CL-S 6MT

Discussion in 'Non-6GA Member's Rides' started by Sil2DrV6, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Sil2DrV6

Sil2DrV6 Well-Known Member

Yessir! Been a while since I got so excited about a car project to this level tbh lol.

Well, at first I was going to drive it for a year, but it seems like it might take another few more extra months to start out the swap. My CL is not reaching 150K mi yet, but I'm resto-modding the parts that are due for replacements, prior to the swap, plus getting rid of a lil ol' car's gremlins, so it's taking a bit of more time than I thought. Id swap it right away, if it was less than 100K mi, but since it's not, I need to rejuvenate my donor parts to an optimal level.

Cool man. Don't you love the seats? I think they are so much more comfortable than 6GA's! The CL is becoming my daily now, and my 3 year old son loves going out for a drive (and falls asleep in 5 min lol).

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  2. ThatDesiKid

ThatDesiKid Well-Known Member

Man I love these seats! Heated seats were a godsend this winter. I'll pull them out and put them in the Accord once the time comes. I'm pretty happy my CL was in rough shape, otherwise I think would've just kept it and started modifying it lol!

3. Sil2DrV6

Sil2DrV6 Well-Known Member

Yea the seats are def keepers for sure haha! I'm also glad that my CL isn't mint either. It's so nice for me to park anywhere fast w/o thinking about getting door dents. I honestly would not mod it, even if it was mint, b/c I just cannot like the design at all lol. sonni_kuba Jakub said it looks like a Buick haha.