Accord coupe CG2 dash swap.

Brad2274

Reaction score
the dash willl fit in the coupe, but no ones tried the sedan yet

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Are the coupe and sedan dashes different? I ask that as an honest question, I don't know. I know all of the parts that attach (vents, bezels, etc) are interchangeable, but does anyone know if all the 6GA dashes are the same? That seems to be the critical question here, if they're the same, I don't see why the TL dash wouldn't fit

lashlee

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that they are the same. My wife had a coupe and I have a sedan and don't remember any differences.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Coupe dash and sedan dash are the same . Guy on Honda tech swapped the black coupe dash and centerconsole with no mods

Brad2274

Reaction score
i remember that thread^ i was pretty sure they were the same but i didnt wanna be wrong and have him waste $800 lol

DH48

Reaction score
Would love to have the 04-... TL-S dash. But if you are going for TL then i would not get the newer one as it has dual climat control so you will need to swap a lot more then just the dash.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Impressive. I wonder if the 99-03 TL dash would swap over to the Sedans...

Edit: nvmd, looks like it does from previous posts

BLK98AV^

Reaction score
This has got me interested. Looks so much better. I've got a 98 LX v6 with manual controls and a 2000 TL in the junkyard just brought in with a perfect dash and all in it. Ugh decisions decisions.

mrnude

Reaction score
This has got me interested. Looks so much better. I've got a 98 LX v6 with manual controls and a 2000 TL in the junkyard just brought in with a perfect dash and all in it. Ugh decisions decisions.

gopher it

Back